The Wireless Innovation Forum is excited to present our Webinar Series. The webinars are educational presenting tutorial material on specific technologies or other areas of broad member interest.
Watch This Space!
Webinars can only be viewed on windows media player, and requires the Go To Meeting Codec located here: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/codec?Portal=www.gotomeeting.com
- #11 Techniques for Wideband RF/IF Signal Recording, Rodger Hosking, Pentek
- #10: Declarative Policies for DSA, Mitch Kokar, Northeastern University and VIStology, Inc.
- #9: The Latest Design Strategies using Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGAs for Software Radio, Rodger Hosking, Pentek
- #8: Facilitating Spectrum Sharing Between Secondary Systems, James Neel, Cognitive Radio Technology (Webinar) (Slides)
- #7: Top Down Design of Wireless Systems, Chris Aden, The Mathworks
- #6: Generic Development Tools for Many-Core and Heterogeneous Processors, Hickam Lahlou, CTVR
- #5: Design of Portable Waveform Applications using SCA, Daniele Olmansani, Selex ES
- #4: Cognitive Networking in the ISM Band, John Sydor, Communications Research Centre Canada
- #3: The ADCs of SDR: Parameters, Design Considerations and Implementations, Marc Rives and Edward Kohler, Intersil, Tudor Davies, Spectrum Signal Processing by Vecima (Webinar) (Slides)
- #1: Introduction to Spectrum Policy for Technologists, Peter Tenhula, Shared Spectrum Company and Ari Fitzgerald, Hogan Lovell
Request for Proposal for Webinar Presentations
Submit your proposal today for the Wireless Innovation Forum's new Webinar Series! Webinars are nominally 1 hour, with questions, but related presentations may be grouped in a single webinar at the discretion of the Forum. Proposals can be made on any topic, but preference will be given to presentations on technologies addressing the Forum's "Top 10 Most Wanted Wireless Innovations"
- Innovation #1: Techniques for Efficient Software Porting Between Heterogeneous Platforms
- Innovation #2: Generic Development Tools for Heterogeneous Processors
- Innovation #3: Certification Process for Third Party Waveform Software
- Innovation #4: Low Cost Wide Spectral Range RF Front-End (Multi-octave Contiguous) (Tx,Rx)
- Innovation #5: Techniques to Minimize Power Amplifier Spectral Regrowth in Non-contiguous Spectral Environment
- Innovation #6: High Performance Power Efficient GPP
- Innovation #7 Increase Communications Time on Battery Charge by an Order of Magnitude
- Innovation #8: Means of Coverage Extension – Maintaining Communications in Emergencies and After Disasters
- Innovation #9 Interference Mitigation Techniques
- Innovation #10: Flexible Regulatory Framework for Temporary, Cooperative and Opportunistic Access
The following topics of general interest to the Forum's members will also be considered:
- SDR Technologies and Implementations (Processor Architectures, FPGAs RF and Antennas, Waveform Porting, Low Power design, etc.)
- CR Technologies and Implementations (Spectrum Sensing, White Space Devices and Architectures, etc.)
- SCA Next
- Intro to the SCA and APIs
- Markets and Applications for SDR and CR
- Hot Research
- Topics and Trends
- IP and Government Contracts, including SBIRS Open Source and GNU Radio
- Spectrum Policy for Techies
Please submit your request here . Thank you for your input and participation!