The following types of documents can be accessed here:
- Wireless Innovation Forum Work Products - Reports, Recommendations and Specifications developed by the members of the Forum for use by the advanced wireless community.
- Input Documents
- Conference Proceedings - Papers and presentations from our annual Technical Conferences, open to public access one year after conference date.
- Workshop Proceedings - Papers and presentations from our workshops, open to public access 6 months after workshop date, unless otherwise specified.
- Webinar Presentations - Presentations from the WInnForum Webinar series.
- Market Studies - Members Only - Commissioned by the Wireless Innovation Forum on behalf of our members and made available to representatives of member organizations only. These market studies are available for purchase by non-members. Please contact Lee Pucker for details.
- Market Studies - Public - Commissioned by the Wireless Innovation Forum on behalf of our members, now made available to the public
- Wireless Innovation Forum Historical Documents - Documents pertaining to the Forum's history, including operations plans, available to the public.
- Press Room - Archive of the Forum's press releases.
Search the website and papers.
You can also search Google Scholar to find Wireless Innovation Forum papers