Wireless Innovation Forum members can get the following discounts on conferences, technical papers and services:
The Super WiFi Summit, August 26-29, 2013 will discuss the opportunities, challenges and technical issues surrounding the use of White Spaces and other shared spectrum technologies for wireless broadband services. Hear from service providers, ISP’s, device makers, database providers and more, and understand how White Spaces and Shared Spectrum solutions can be used to provide wireless broadband services, Topics include include; commercial roll outs, worldwide trial results and next steps, databases, cognitive radios and other devices, international standard harmonization, LTE/White Space Opportunities and more. To register go to www.superwifisummit.com and enter discount code WIF to receive a 20% discount.
M2M Evolution Conference and Expo, August 26-29, 2013, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
Broadband World Forum 2013
Broadband World Forum 2013 is the world’s largest Broadband event attracting 8,000 decision-makers from across the globe bringing together over 350+ visionary speakers. The 3 day comprehensive conference programme includes keynote sessions, a choice of 5 tracks each day, various special focus seminars, the exclusive Executive Summit & the prestigious Infovision Awards.
Bringing broadband to life alongside the conference will be an exhibition featuring 200+ leading industry solution and technology providers. The show floor will be buzzing with content hubs, a private meeting room village, dedicated networking zones and much much more!
Email Stephanie Hamill for the 15% off registration member discount code.
For more information, please visit: http://www.broadbandworldforum.com
Global MilSatCom is the leading military satellite communications conference and exhibition in Europe. The 15th annual event will bring together the industry’s key senior military representatives who use MilSatCom in their operations alongside the world’s leading SatCom solutions providers and operators.
“Global MilSatCom is an excellent opportunity to hear and meet THE leading experts from Europe on all matters related to Military SatCom”. USAF
Key topics to be addressed:
Expert Speaker Lineup Includes:
Book today and join your industry peers at the only Satellite Communications event you need to be at this year.
Antenna Systems 2013
Antenna Systems 2013 brings the industry together to evaluate new market opportunities, implement new technologies and discover future applications and technical developments. This symposium, taking place December 12-13 in Las Vegas, NV, will have four tracks to address the antenna market including Antenna Design, Integration & Manufacturing, 4G Developments & Insights, Emerging & Growth Applications, and Supporting Technology & Integration. Each track is designed to cover the latest advancements in the applications, technology, materials, and economic development of antennas and antenna systems.
Members/Subscribers receive a discounted registration rate of $450.
- Use registration code VEGAS when registering. Register Here.
Antenna Systems 2013 addresses the information needs of these professionals:
- OEMs whose products incorporate antennas: Design engineers, CTOs, advanced technology strategists and analysts with manufacturers who integrate antennas into their products. Serving development professionals whose products depend upon state-of-the art wireless communications technology for optimal and competitive performance.
- Carriers & Operators of Communication Systems: Engineering, technical and operations professionals responsible for communication systems that utilize 4G, LTE, WiMAX, MIMO, WLAN, DAS and other wireless services and technologies. Serving system design, service, test and operations professionals.
- Manufacturers of Antennas & Communications Equipment: Engineering, management, market development and technical professionals with manufacturers of antennas and wireless communications products such as embedded, mini RFID, nanoscale, femtocells, wireless power and near-field communication antennas.
- Suppliers of Components, Materials, Design & Integration Services, Test Equipment
Products and Studies: